You guyz, have you heard about #TheReadingQuest??? It. Is. Epic. And I’m so excited to get my reading groove back with such an awesome quest/challenge! It starts today and runs through September 10th.
The Quest is hosted by the amazing and clever Aentee over at Read At Midnight. Like, honestly, this is one of the most creative and clever reading challenges I’ve ever seen or taken part in. So show her some love!
(And the adorable graphics are by CW of Read, Think, Ponder)
Pretty much you choose a character path (I chose Mage) and you do the quest associated with the character. Then you can do other character quests AND side quests. You earn experience points (EXP) and health points (HP). And one of my favorite parts is that you get double EXP for books by marginalized writers!
I’m kind of doing the quest with people (in the sense that we’re reading a bunch of similar books and rooting each other on!)
Here’s my game plan!
Level: 1 (EXP: 10, HP: 10)
– First Book in a Series – THE BELLES by Dhonielle Clayton
– A Book Set in a Different World – A CROWN OF WISHES by Roshani Chokshi
– A Book Based on Mythology – EPIC CRUSH OF GENIE LO by F.C. Lee
– A Book That Contains Magic – FOREST OF A THOUSAND LANTERNS by Julie C Dao
– A Book With a One Word Title – WANT by Cindy Pon